1樓:無翼天使
we should treat our homework (可以嗎)
2樓:
we should take seriously our homework
3樓:愛笑的愛莎
we should take our homework seriously
問題補充:
tony recently had some huge improvements, it's true and you too
4樓:陌上雅瀾
we should treat our homework earnestly
希望對你有幫助,謝謝
5樓:匿名使用者
we should get down to our homework seriously.
前後三個詞分別是so he did和so do you。
6樓:
we should take homework seriously
我希望人們能夠認真對待我的翻譯
7樓:匿名使用者
i hope people can treat my qution seriously...........
的確,我們要認真對待生活用英語怎麼說
8樓:匿名使用者
indeed,we should treat our lives seriously
9樓:匿名使用者
indeed, we must treat the life earnestly
對於我們來說,按時完成家庭作業是很重要的翻譯句子
10樓:匿名使用者
it is important for us to do homeworkevery in time.
作為學生,我們應該認真對待我們的學習。 as students,we() () () () our
11樓:匿名使用者
should be strict in
12樓:匿名使用者
should be strict in
如不明白請追問,要是滿意請【採納】
祝學習進步
13樓:匿名使用者
ought to treat seriously
14樓:成心誠
should carefully
15樓:小卷毛娘娘
should be seriors with
“再欺負我們我們就聯合起來對付你!”這句用英語怎麼翻譯
16樓:匿名使用者
to bully us again we will unite against you
17樓:匿名使用者
re-unite to bully us we will deal with you!
18樓:匿名使用者
if you keep on bullying us, we will unite together to fight back!
19樓:匿名使用者
we will get together defend if you still bully us
“一些人(半認真地)說,我們應該取消這個計劃。”用英語怎麼翻譯?急需
20樓:匿名使用者
你是要把半認真地態度包含在句子裡嗎?還是說連著那個括號一起翻譯?
急,請幫忙翻譯為英語:1.他家在北京,現在在廣東工作。2.我想我必須更努力的工作。
21樓:
he comes from beijing and now works in guangdong.
i think i must work harder
22樓:穆乃一
1.he is from beijing. he works in guangdong.
2.i think i should work harder.
23樓:
他家在北京,現在在廣東工作
he is from beijing,but he works in gongdong!
我想我必須更努力的工作。
i think i must work harder than before!
24樓:
1.his family is in beijing, he is working in guangdong now.
2.i think i must work hard.
25樓:白飯★傻牛54號
1:his hometown is beijing,but he works in guangzhou now.
2:i think i must work harder